What is a cookie?
- Save the language;
- Save the type of access device;
The process of collecting elements through cookies is carried out in accordance with the standardized procedures and security practices for this type of tool.
Are there other types of cookies?
In addition to the aforementioned cookies specific to Biojam Holding Group websites, we also use:
Google Analytics Cookies
Their objective is to register statistical data regarding the flow of visits and their characteristics:
- The cookies set by Google Analytics send data only to the server where the domain is installed, which makes them the property of that domain;
- This data cannot be changed or retrieved by any service or by another domain;
- The information obtained through these means does not allow any relationship to be established at the level of the user’s IP address for the purpose of verifying personal data.
You can find additional information about data collection by Google Analytics on this page.
Social Network Cookies
Social media cookies, specifically Facebook cookies, are also used for content sharing purposes.
Cookies are also used to store data related to the user’s viewing preferences and use of the website. For example, allowing or blocking access to location.
Cookies and your browser
- Most browsers are set to accept cookies, although it is possible to set the browser to refuse all cookies (see below) or to indicate when a cookie is being sent;
- The user can configure his browser to inform him whenever a cookie is received or even deactivate its acceptance. However, we warn that this may partially affect the use of some of the functionalities of the website, without an improved and personalized navigation;
- If your browser’s privacy setting is set to “High”, you may not be able to access some of the features and may be prevented from making full use of all the features of our websites or applications. To resolve this issue, please add our Internet address to the list of permitted websites in your browser’s privacy settings.
However, whenever any changes relevant to cookies are made to you, you will see this information so that, depending on the type of cookie, you can access the information and/or consent to its use and storage.